¢ñDirections for use
- 1.Switch ON/OFF: turn on (ON) and shut down (OFF)
- 2.Select DV video recording by the function key: the blue light will flash (video recording is started) if pressing the round button once; pressing it twice will stop the flashing of blue light (video recording is stopped and the video is stored)
- 3.Select REC for sound recording by the function key:switch on DV-007 directly, and start sound recording as soon as the yellow light begins to flash; switch to DV by the function key to stop sound recording and store the sound, while sound recording is started again when switching to REC.
- 4.SD card: insert ID card according to the ID insertion diagram of DV-007, the SD card whose capacity is no more than 8G is allowed.
- 5.Charging: charging is started when inserting the USB interface into a computer; switching off DV-007 will enable charging to be finished more quickly; the red light is shut down when charging is finished.
- 6.USB connection: in the mode of DV, DV-007 will appear as a U disk in computer through USB connection, and a direst access to its content is allowed. In the mode of REC, access to its content is forbidden (online upgrade of extended function is reserved)
¢ò Main features
Resolution: 640*480; stable follow shot; real AVI-format files with good recording effect, can be played by any video player. When the battery is exhausted, the video/sound in recording will be stored automatically before shutdown, no worries about data lost.
¢ó Product parameters
1. Size: 72mm * 20mm * 11mm
3. Storage:small SD card / T-FIASH (2~8G)
4. Battery:built-in 300mAh lithium battery, 2-hour battery life for each charging
5. Resolution:640 ¡Á 480
6. Recording format: AVI
7. Video file:approx. 25MB per minute
8. Video file time: 1 hour for the 2G SD card (included)
¢ô If DV-007 fails to conduct video recording or sound recording normally, please check the following items:
- 1.Direct shutdown after recording
- 2.Memory full
- 3.SD card is not inserted or in poor contact with DV-007
- 4.Low battery